If you are interested in enrolling in MARIE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL please follow theses 5 easy steps;
• Call or send an e-mail to Marie International School to make an appointment for the school tour and trial lesson. We accept children from 0 year of age and recommend enrolling your child as early as possible as it is easier for a younger child to adapt to the new routine.
• A school viewing can be scheduled at either 9:30 am or 3:00 pm from Monday to Friday. When you call or email for a school tour, please let the office know which of these times is convenient for you. We will show you our school facilities, explain our program, school rules and other details.
• We offer a 1-hour trial lesson without the parent’s presence. Your child can join and participate in our morning program from 9:30 am to 10:30 am. Our trial lessons are only available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Submit the Application Form
• You will be given an application booklet after the school tour. Complete the application form and submit it to the school. Once we receive your child’ s application form, a temporary reservation will be made.
• Once your application and admission have been approved, then we will proceed with the enrollment. Enrollment will be confirmed upon receipt of the registration fee and other required payments.